A three-month virtual accelerator program for high-potential Seed to Series A tech startups based in Africa.
Google for Startups Accelerator Africa accepts applications from startups in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Côte D’ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders
Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders is designed to bring the best of Google’s expertise, products, people and technology to women-led tech startups up to Series A stage, based in Africa or building Africa-centered solutions with technology.
The program includes content and mentorship tailored to the unique needs of women founders and opportunities to network with our global women founders community.
Google for Startups Accelerator: Africa
This accelerator focuses on supporting growth-stage startups solving problems using advanced technology, such as AI/ML or data across key verticals.
The startups are paired with relevant Google & industry experts to solve their startup’s top challenges and are provided with insights/best practices to improve their product & business.
- Equity-free support: Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring: Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training: Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Strategic support: Support on company and product strategy
- Product credits: Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access: Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to experts: Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Technical project partnership: Partnership on advanced technology project