Since 2001, the AWDF has been working for, by, and with African women to promote, support and amplify African women’s organising.
How to Use the AWDF Grant Application Online Portal?
- First, select the preferred language in which you want to complete your application form. Please note that this will be the language in which AWDF will communicate with you throughout the partnership should your application be successful.
- Then select the type of grant you want to apply for.
- After which the eligibility page will open next for applicants to take the eligibility test. Please note that the purpose of this test is to determine if you are eligible to apply for funds from AWDF. If you fail this test, you will not be able to proceed with the application process.
- If you are eligible to apply for a grant from AWDF, click on the “Next page” to proceed with the application.
- The “Next page” contains questions you will respond to and documents you will be required to upload. You can also download the budget template here to be uploaded later
- In case you are unable to complete your application, kindly save the form by clicking on “Save my progress and resume later” tab on the top left or button left of the page.
- A dialog box, “resume later” will open. You will be required to enter your email and password in order to save your application. After entering your email and password, you will receive an email notification informing you that your responses to the application have been saved. Please note that if you are unable to remember your email or password the next time you open the application form you will lose your previously saved application.
- When you want to resume your saved application, you can open the form from the email notification you received from Form Assembly by clicking on the link to resume your application or you can click on the link to the application form and then click on the “resume a previously saved form” on the top right of the page and enter your email and password
- The next interface are questions about your organisation, your funding and financial systems, your proposed project, budget, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, Project risks and mitigation strategies, References
- Provide all required information.
- Please ensure all supporting documents are uploaded
- Upon submission of the application, the applicant will receive an automatic message acknowledging the submitted application and a pdf copy of your completed application will be attached