Microsoft and GreenHouse Labs have teamed up to launch an acceleration program for pre-series A businesses aiming to launch into emerging markets.
Microsoft hopes to offer industry-based African pre-series material through this relationship.
Start-ups in the A stage with access to new markets, technology infrastructure, technical skills, and finance options to aggressively scale their products and exploit the knowledge and networks developed during the program.
This eight-week acceleration program will take place between May 2nd and June 27th, 2022, and will include a demo day where worldwide investors will meet the start-up founders.
The eight-week Accelerator is designed to give sessions that are enormously geared for the gigantic scale of the participating start-ups while simultaneously providing a strategic focus on raising their next round of investment.
Among the program modules are the following:
- Growth & Strategy
- Stage of Fundraising for Growth Market Expansion & Operations of Businesses
- Employee Benefits & Culture
- Marketing, public relations, public relations, communication, sales, and business development
- Workshops on Technical Issues
Criteria for Eligibility:
- The start-up must have its headquarters in East or West Africa.
- Ideally suited for start-ups preparing to raise a Series A round of funding.
- Participants must commit to the program for the whole period.
- Applications will be accepted beginning March 22nd; to apply, please visit this page.