DEADLINE: 21ST February. 2023, 11:59 p.m CAT
Call for Application: The Startup Bluebook Program
Certa Foundation is inviting all tech-startups registered in Rwanda to apply for residency in the Startup Bluebook Program. The program is designed to offer the following legal services for the selected startups:
- in-house legal services such as legal drafting of policies and contracts, legal advisory work,
- compliance and legal risk mitigation strategy,
- mediation and negotiation training for startup founders and managers,
- notary services,
- pro bono litigation services where necessary.
After the two years of residency, the selected startups will provide one (1) lawyer of their choice to undergo training designed for in-house counsels at Certa Foundation.
Eligibility requirements include the following:
- The startup companies must be two (2) years old or younger;
- Must be registered and operating in Rwanda by the time of application;
- Must have an aspect of social entrepreneurship;
- Must have a tax clearance certificate and no pending labour and administrative disputes by the time of application;
- Must be willing to integrate Environmental Corporate Social Responsibility within the first five (5) years upon establishment
*Women, disabled and youth-led startups are highly encouraged to apply. We appreciate your time and honesty in answering the questions below, which should take less than 30 minutes.